The community needs neighbors to be on this committee. Please sign up any time to put in a few minutes of your time by emailing all members of the board at the following email.
Area Development Committee
- Please park all visitor cars on the same side of the street, not across from each other. This is to leave room for emergency vehicles to pass.
(Fire trucks are much larger than SUV's.)
- Please be careful of people walking and exercise caution when driving past bus stops. Remember to stop for all school busses and as always, obey posted speed limits.
- Dumping is not allowed in the woods or in any of the common areas.
- Yard Waste is picked up on Wednesdays.
- Trash and Recycle is picked up on Thursdays.
The pool is open May 1st - October 1st.
Please help keep the pool area clean.
Woodland Brooke Easter Celebration
Sunday March 18th 200-6:00 pm
2:00pm - party start time. Bouncers, face painting and train rides.
2:30pm - pizza arrives
3:00pm - egg hunt infant-4yrs
4:00pm - egg hunt 5-7yrs
5:00pm - egg hunt 8-11yrs
6:00pm - party ends
Due to limited parking, we’ve requested Wayne’s Train to pick people up along Claybrooke and shuttle to and from the pool.
There will be special surprises for both the kids and parents inside those eggs. You don’t want to miss out! For those without kids, we’ll have something special for you too!
Surprise Events -TBA